Check out the latest research and insights published in the Humanistic Management Journal.
The Humanistic Management Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that spans disparate fields including business ethics, environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and management studies, in a humanistic research paradigm. It is a venue for thought leaders from academia, practice, and public policy:
You may search for articles here: https://www.ssrn.com/link/Humanistic-Management.html
Or View Recent Issues:
- Volume 4, Issue 2, December 2019: Special Issue on Social Innovation and the Future of Business and Business Education
- Volume 3 Issue 2: December 2018: Special Section: A World Ethos for Global Business?
- Volume 3 Issue 1: July 2018: Humanistic Management – Sucks Less and Better for your Health
- Volume 2 Issue 1: Oct 2017: World Ethos and Narrative
- Volume 1 Issue 2: April 2017: Social Upheaval and Humanistic Management
- Volume 1 Issue 1: Sept 2016: Introduction to Humanistic Management
Michael Pirson, Fordham University, Bronx, NY, USA
David M. Wasieleski, Department Chair, Management & Marketing; Professor of Management & Business Ethics, Duquesne University
Claus Dierksmeier, Professor and Director, Center for Global Ethic (Weltethos Insitut), University of Tuebingen, Germany
Domènec Melé, PhD, Professor of Business Ethics, IESE Business School, Spain
Call for Papers for Next Issue:
Submission Deadline (Journal): December 30, 2018
This is for a special issue focused on: Family Businesses: Challenges, Perspectives, and Opportunities
Details and submission information at: https://www.springer.com/philosophy/ethics+and+moral+philosophy/journal/41463?detailsPage=press
Login/Register to use the contact form.