Under the sponsorship of the International Association of Jesuit Universities (IAJU), a task force representing the six regions of the world convened in March 2019 to develop a pathway to drive transformation in Jesuit Business Education. A first step was the drafting of “The Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education” in response to the most recent Apostolic Preferences of the Society of Jesus. The report was released in June 2020, and the American Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU) Business School Deans encouraged the development of materials to assist Jesuit business schools in the US and worldwide to align themselves with the Inspirational Paradigm through a challenge grant program.
The task force used the following criteria to evaluate project proposals:
- Advancement of the aims of the Inspirational Paradigm
- Relevant expertise and experience of participants to produce a high-quality project
- Evidence that project will foster collaboration between and meet the needs of multiple Jesuit business schools.
- Degree of innovation in project scope
- Efficiency of resource use implied by budget submitted
- Ability to leverage resources from other sources in the production of the project
All materials developed by grant recipients will be available in IgnitEd's Course Resource Library at no cost for faculty members.
Stay tuned for more information about future grant opportunities.
Login/Register to use the contact form.