IQS – School of Management, Universitat Ramon Llull (www.iqs.edu) is very pleased to host the 18th Annual World International Association of Jesuit Business Schools Forum in Barcelona.
In our world, technology and the environment have become key issues. This congress wants to be a place to hold an academic reflection about:
- The role of technology and environment in management and business schools
- The relation of these issues with the entrepreneurs’ education
The breadth of fields that this theme embraces makes us expect different works and papers around which we may discuss. These papers should be primarily focused on the following topics:
- Physical limits of the economy: Implications for economy and business
- Sustainability and business
- Technological entrepreneurship within the business schools: pathways for job creation
- Techno-economic cooperation and relationships with developing countries, minorities, and indigenous groups.