- Strategic Initiatives & Goals
- An Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Global Jesuit Business Student and Alumni Association
- IAJBS Archives
Terry L. Howard
University of Detroit Mercy - McNichols Campus
Email: howardtl [at] udmercy.edu
- B.S. University of Detroit Mercy
- M.B.A. University of Detroit Mercy
- M.S.C.I.S and M.S.I.A. University of Detroit Mercy
- D.B.A. Walden University
Dr. Howard teaches information systems and technology, decision sciences, operations management, and ebusiness. Howard’s publications and professional presentations deal with managerial and technical aspects of the decision sciences and information systems fields. He has engaged in numerous professional activities in small business, workforce development, and strategic management, including lectures nationally and internationally. Howard has been recognized with various professional and civic awards. He is extensively involved in education and community organizations. He serves in Alpha Iota Delta, the international honor society in decision sciences, and is a member of the board of directors. He is actively involved with the International Association of Jesuit Business Schools (IAJBS). Howard holds B.S., M.B.A., M.S.C.I.S., and M.S.I.A. degrees from the University of Detroit Mercy and a D.B.A. from Walden University.
Login/Register to use the contact form.