Jesuit Business Schools: Educating for Global Citizenship
July 9-12, 2023 | Universidad Loyola Andalucía Campus Sevilla
How can Jesuit Business Schools better prepare our students to lead in the creation of a more sustainable, inclusive, just and reconciled world?
Levering our global network
- On the letter where Fr General announced the new UAP´s, Universal Apostolic Preferences, he also called us, our community and institutions to a conversion, reinforces our sense of shared mission. How are Jesuit Business Schools leveraging the Jesuit global network?
Preparing our students for the new work paradigm in a global world
- As disruptive forces like Artificial Intelligence, outsourcing, automation and multinational/global companies continue to develop, how can we better prepare our students to lead in the creation of a more inclusive and just world?
Business Curriculum and global economic and environmental justice
- How can our business schools promote the use of more global dimensions in our curriculum? A curriculum that will prepare young people to take their place as citizens in a global society.
Jesuit Universities and global citizenship education
- What does Global Citizen mean for our Universities and Business Schools. Relationship between Laudato si’, Catholic Social Teaching and SDG´s in business education and how to involve them.
- Convenient accommodations will be available at Hotel Silken Al-Andalus Palace
- 15 minutes from campus with buses arranged for attendees
- Special rates available