Call for Papers- Submission Information
27th Annual IAJBS World Forum
The 2022 CJBE Annual Meeting
Call for Papers
Abstract submission deadline: ** Extended** March 14, 2022
Notification deadline: **Extended** April 4, 2022
Full paper deadline: June 10, 2022
Full paper notification deadline: July 1, 2022
Papers presenting empirical research results, case studies, business practices, and pedagogical knowledge are invited on topics related to the Future of Work and the Common Good, including, but not limited to:
- Digital innovation
- Discerning Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Ethical finance
- The role of business schools
- The dignity of work
- Personal thriving in a remote-work world
- Pursuing purpose & the common good
- Human work in the age of smart machines
- Human-machine collaboration
- Enabling technologies and the common good
General Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions should be English, single-spaced, 12-point font, Microsoft Word file format.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
- Full papers should not exceed 7000 words.
- A full paper must be submitted at the time of the abstract submission or after the abstract is accepted by the conference, but no later than June 10, 2022.
- At least one author of the accepted paper must present at the conference.
- We will use a double-blind review process. The author's name(s) and information should not appear anywhere in the abstract, full paper, and document properties.
- The abstract should discuss the importance of the topic and explain the method, data, and data source used for the study when applicable. It is also helpful to state the stages of the research and preliminary results.
- Do not include references or links in the abstract.
- Additional tables and figures may be submitted as a file attachment with the abstract submission.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent out on a rolling basis. All full papers of accepted abstracts are eligible for presentation at the conference.
Submit your abstracts here