- Journal Consortium
- Scholarly Articles
- Inner Compass Magazine
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Review of Business: Interdisciplinary Journal on Risk and Society
- (Teaching) Managing Mindfully
- Advances in Management & Ethics Research
- Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
- Society for Case Research
Advances in Management & Ethics Research (AMER)
Benefits of Publishing in AMER
• Raise your student profile and establish your reputation as a writer and researcher.
• Make a genuine contribution to the field of management.
• Have your work distributed to colleges and universities across the United States.
• Demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the research process to graduate programs.
• Receive a publication decision in a timely manner.
• Pay no submission fee or publication charge.
• Become eligible for the Best Paper Award, including a $250 honorarium and a certificate.
Login/Register to use the contact form.