- Journal Consortium
- Scholarly Articles
- Inner Compass Magazine
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Review of Business
- Advances in Management & Ethics Research
- Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
- Journal of Management, Spirituality and Religion
- Society for Case Research
- Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal
Advances in Management & Ethics Research (AMER)
The Center for Practice & Research in Management & Ethics (PRIME Center), a center of excellence in the College of Business Administration at the University of Detroit Mercy, is pleased to announce the Fall 2019 launch of Advances in Management & Ethics Research (AMER). This doubleblind, peer-reviewed biannual journal will serve as a national platform for the recognition and promotion of high-quality undergraduate research in management, broadly defined to include fields such as business ethics, organizational behavior, leadership, organizational psychology, and human resources. ISSN 2642-9691 (print); ISSN 2642-9705 (online).
Benefits of Publishing in AMER
• Raise your student profile and establish your reputation as a writer and researcher.
• Make a genuine contribution to the field of management.
• Have your work distributed to colleges and universities across the United States.
• Demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the research process to graduate programs.
• Receive a publication decision in a timely manner.
• Pay no submission fee or publication charge.
• Become eligible for the Best Paper Award, including a $250 honorarium and a certificate.
Login/Register to use the contact form.