The Journal of Jesuit Business Education is the peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal of the Colleagues in Jesuit Business Education (CJBE) dedicated to the publication and distribution of scholarly work with a focus on the distinctiveness of business education in the Jesuit tradition. The current issue is availble in print only, past journals are available in print or can be dowloaded digitally as total volumes or as individual articles Search the JJBE Archives by clicking here.
- Hard Copy: Current and all past issues of JJBE are available in hard copy ($25 per copy plus shipping, or $15 per copy for orders of 10 or more copies, plus shipping)
- Electronic Copy: All past issues of JJBE are available electronically for $20 per issue.
- Single Articles: All past single articles are available electronically for $3.50 per article.
Journal of Jesuit Business Education VOLUME 1
Table of Contents
- The Distinctiveness of Jesuit Schools, Robert J. Spitzer, S.J.
- Are We Different? A Comparative Analysis of Jesuit Business Education, Joan L. Van Hise and Barbara M. Porco
- The Competitive Advantage of Jesuit Business Schools, Chris Lowney
- The Spiritual Exercises: A Paradigm for a Reflection on Good Teaching, Mary Ann Donnelly
- Advancing the Common Good: Does Justice Conflict with Markets? Paul L. Locatelli, S.J.
- Markets Organize Our Lives, Gerald F. Cavanagh, S.J.
- Getting to the Heart of Business Ethics, Robert J. Spitzer, S.J.
- Higher Education for Business in the Jesuit Tradition, Andre L. Delbecq, Gerald F. Cavanagh, S.J., John C. Haughey, S.J., Anthony Hendrickson, Michael Stebbins, Agnieszka Winkler
Download the digital version instead for $20.00