- Journal Consortium
- Scholarly Articles
- Inner Compass Magazine
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Review of Business
- (Teaching) Managing Mindfully
- Advances in Management & Ethics Research
- Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
- Society for Case Research
Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
The Journal of Jesuit Business Education is the peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal of the Colleagues in Jesuit Business Education (CJBE) dedicated to the publication and distribution of scholarly work with a focus on the distinctiveness of business education in the Jesuit tradition.
Call for Papers
Interested authors are strongly encouraged to submit quality articles for review and publication in Volume 11 of JJBE Papers must be original work, not previously published, and not under review elsewhere.
Microsoft Word document, 12-point Times New Roman font
APA citation style
Footnotes, not endnotes
Maximum of 8,000 words in length including abstract, footnotes and bibliography
Please send your completed paper to Stephen Porth, Senior Editor of JJBE at sporth [at] sju.edu
Order Print Versions of the Journal
Current and past journals are available in print
- Hard Copy: Current and all past issues of JJBE are available in hard copy ($25 per copy plus shipping, or $15 per copy for orders of 10 or more copies, plus shipping)
Login/Register to use the contact form.