|26th Annual IAJBS World Forum in conjunction with the 2021 CJBE Annual Meeting|
|ITESO University Virtual Host|
|July 20th 2021||July 21st 2021||July 22nd 2021|
|10:00 am - 10:20 am||
Welcome Message Fr. Luis Arriaga, Ph.D. (Rector of ITESO & President of AUSJAL - Association of Jesuit Universities Latin America)
Keynote Address. Chris Lowney
Theme: Leadership for the Inspirational Paradigm of Jesuit Business Education
Panel Discussion IAJBS & CJBE: Directors of Identity and Mission.
Theme: How to Co-Create and Engage Faculty in the Inspired Business Education Paradigm
|10:20 am - 11:00 am||
Keynote Address. Fr. Michael J. Garanzini, Ph.D. (President of AJCU)
Theme: The future of Jesuit Business Education: Serving The World with Inspired Business Education
|11:00 am - 11:15 am||Break|
|11:15 pm - 12:30 pm||Parallel Sessions A: Re-creating the economics and business curricula: Towards a new model of Jesuit business education.||
Parallel Sessions C: A vision of the essential skills needed for a new kind of leadership in jesuit business education.
Parallel Sessions B:The application of the Ignatian pedagogical paradigm in business education.
Parallel Sessions D: The role of critical stakeholders in shifting the jesuit business education paradigm.
|12:30 pm - 12:45 pm||Break|
|12:45 pm - 14:00 pm||
Inspired Business Education Paradigm: Funded Projects
1. Principles of Financial Management: Teaching Finance Aligned with SDG’s and Laudato Si (Reyes/ITESO, Mexico)
2. Inspirational Paradigm Leadership Module 1 (Guzman/Ateneo Philippines)
3. Applied Learning in Societal Transformation (Saint Clair/LMU USA)
4. The Aporophobia App (Comim/IQS, Spain)
5. A Tool to Integrate the Inspirational Paradigm (Zamora/Seattle USA)
6. Inspiring Impact on UN SDGs (Steingard/St. Joseph’s USA)
Theme: Laudato Si’ Platform in Business Education
- Fr. Joshtrom Kureethadam, S.D.B., Ph.D., Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
- Dominic Chai, S.J., Ph.D., Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
Tom Bausch Best Paper Award
Presentation for the 27th IAJBS World Forum
Concluding Remarks (José DelaCerda, Ph.D. Dean at DEAM of ITESO & David Mayorga, Ph.D. President of IAJBS)