- Journal Consortium
- Scholarly Articles
- Inner Compass Magazine
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Review of Business
- (Teaching) Managing Mindfully
- Advances in Management & Ethics Research
- Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
- Society for Case Research
This is a peer-reviewed journal. The Journal aspires to publish basic research that reflects all the ways business engages with risk and uncertainty, and basic research that examines how business engaging with risk and uncertainty impacts society.
Please visit the journal’s web at www.stjohns.edu/ROB for indexing and other information.
Recent issues of the journal are available at no charge on IgnitED. The St. Augustine Library at St. John’s University in New York maintains a complete archive of the journal. The journal is published (in hard-copy) in January and June. Visit the archives here
Login/Register to use the contact form.