Call for Papers- Submission Information
Abstract submission deadline:
Abstract notification deadline:
Full paper deadline: May 8, 2020
Full paper notification deadline June 8th 2020
General Submission Guidelines:
• Submissions should be in Spanish or English, single-spaced, 12-point font, Microsoft Word file format.
• Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
• Full papers should not exceed 7000 words.
• A full paper must be submitted either at the time of the abstract submission or after the abstract is accepted by the conference but no later than May 8, 2020 deadline.
• At least one author of the accepted paper must attend and present at the conference.• We will use a double-blind review process. The author's name(s) and information should not appear anywhere in the abstract, full paper, and document properties.
• Submit your abstracts here
• The abstract should discuss the importance of the topic, and explain the method, data, and data source used for the study when applicable. It is also helpful to state stages of the research and preliminary results.
• Do not include references or links in the abstract.
• Additional tables and figures may be submitted as a file attachment with the abstract submission.
• Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent out on a rolling basis, on February 28, 2020. All full papers of accepted abstracts are eligible for presentation at the conference.
Key question: How do Jesuit business schools contribute to the creation and development of new forms or models of doing business that are both sustainable and committed to benefiting society at large?
a) Responsible consumption
b) Fair Trade
a) Firm innovation
b) Social innovation
c) Entrepreneurship ecosystem
d) Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
e) Sustainable tourism and regenerative business
a) Growth and distribution
b) Recession and economic cycles:
c) Fourth industrial revolution and work
d) Environment and economic expansion:
Leadership and People Flourishing at Organizations
b) Leadership education
c) Organizational innovation and healthy work environments
d) Workers’ labor rights
International Business & Multiculturalism
a) Business and multiculturalism
b) International entrepreneurship
c) Supply chain and logistics management
Financing a Better World
a) Financial innovation
b) Measuring financial sustainability
c) Financial sustainability
Special Instructions for consideration for the Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
Please note that the Conference will accept papers for presentation as well as for the December 2020 edition of the Journal of Management for Global Sustainability (JMGS). JMGS has restrictions above and beyond those of the conference as outlined below
JMGS Call for Papers- Please review the guidelines listed here
Authors should review the JMGS review sheet attached below to confirm that their submissions meet the requirements
Authors must also fill out the "Submission of IAJBS conference paper to JMGS" form attached below