* Please note- Submissions for this conference are being received via email: info [at] lassalle-institut.org
We accept all submissions of abstracts on the following topics:
- Rethinking management education/integrating ethics in management education
- Practice of Business Ethics in the functional areas (Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance etc.)
- Digitalization and Ethics
- Leadership and Spirituality
- Motivation and Leadership
- Ignatian Spirituality and Pedagogy
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Business Ethics and Human Rights
- Business Ethics and Catholic Social Teaching
- International Business Ethics
- Sustainability and Good Governance
- Business Ethics Issues: Whistle-blowing, Bribery,
- Financial Reporting, Human Rights, Conflict of Interest, the Workplace, etc.
PRESENTATIONS AT THE CONFERENCE
A. Oral Presentation Proposal Format. To deliver an Oral Presentation (15 Minutes),
submit a one-page abstract that includes:
(1) a descriptive title of the lecture;
(2) a clear statement of the topic and its significance;
(3) the research methodology and key findings; and
(4) a one-paragraph biographical description of each author, including institutional affiliation(s) and contact information.
Panel Discussion or Workshop Proposal Format. To give a panel discussion or workshop, submit a two-page abstract that includes:
(1) the title of the panel discussion or workshop in the form of a statement of the problem or issue;
(2) for a panel discussion: a description of the topic in which the problem or issue arises; for a workshop, a description of the module and the corresponding learning activities;
(3) names of those giving oral presentations, or facilitating a workshop, as well as the titles of their presentations;
(4) one-paragraph biographical descriptions of each person giving a presentation;
(5) the name and contact information of the designated Panel or Workshop Chair, who will lead the session.
SUBMISSION PROCESS AND DEADLINES:
A. All Abstracts (Oral Presentation, Panel Discussion, Workshop, Poster Presentation) must be submitted in MS Word format (.doc or .docx).
B. For uniformity, please prepare the Abstract in single-spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman font. All Abstracts will be compiled and distributed in the conference kit.
C. Send all Abstracts to the Email address: info [at] lassalle-institut.org
D. Deadline for submitting all Abstracts is February 15, 2018.
E. All Abstracts will be reviewed by an academic committee. Notifications of acceptance will be announced via Email four weeks after the deadline.
Login/Register to use the contact form.