Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Human Resources & Organizational Behavior filter Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Marketing & Sales (0)
- Executive Education (0)
- Other Audience (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- No (0)
Perhaps no brand is more deeply embedded in American culture than that of The Walt Disney Company. So, it was especially shocking when the company decide to use the H-1B visa system to replace hundreds of American IT workers with cheaper,...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...
In this decision case, the CEO of an insurance company located in the European Union is faced with a dilemma related to a breach of confidentiality on the part of a senior manager. She needs to determine a course of action that fits with...