Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove North America filter North America
- (-) Remove Executive Education filter Executive Education
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Marketing & Sales (0)
- Operations (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...
This paper is intended to help faculty develop cases that are more than classroom exercises. The authors of this article advance the notion that excellent case studies, including those in accounting and finance, are indeed possible. The...
Mankind faces the challenge of transforming the existing global production, distribution, and consumption system into one that is more just and sustainable and which the Earth’s resources can support (e.g., Francis, 2015). Unfortunately,...
“We cannot get new banks to join the LIBOR panel. This is unfortunate from my perspective. But you can understand the situation of a bank chief executive who has to explain to shareholders why the bank should join a LIBOR panel, given the past...
Mankind faces the challenge of transforming the existing global production/consumption/wealth-distribution system from an unjust, unsustainable one into a more just system which the Earth’s resources can support. Current business education...