Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove North America filter North America
- (-) Remove Executive Education filter Executive Education
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Marketing & Sales (0)
- Operations (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- Yes (0)
This study assessed the impact of the first package of the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (or TRAIN) Law, which includes an increase in petroleum and coal excise taxes, as passed by Congress in 2017. This study reviewed the context...
This paper is intended to help faculty develop cases that are more than classroom exercises. The authors of this article advance the notion that excellent case studies, including those in accounting and finance, are indeed possible. The...
Mankind faces the challenge of transforming the existing global production, distribution, and consumption system into one that is more just and sustainable and which the Earth’s resources can support (e.g., Francis, 2015). Unfortunately,...
Mankind faces the challenge of transforming the existing global production/consumption/wealth-distribution system from an unjust, unsustainable one into a more just system which the Earth’s resources can support. Current business education...