Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Human Resources & Organizational Behavior filter Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This case study focuses on the success of Felipe Lopez as the CEO of companies in a medium-sized city in Colombia. The case allows students to examine different leadership theories and styles by exploring Lopez’s characteristics, experiences,...
A fintech mortgage company, Better.com, recently positioned itself to go public. Investor momentum began to slow, however, largely because of Founder and CEO Vishal Garg’s
multiple management misjudgments. When Garg fired a large number...
Research on sustainable people management has focused on the macro level, while overlooking methods to implement sustainability at the operational level, specifically, in its employee hiring processes. We argue that when hiring processes assess...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...