45th Annual Society for Case Research & Global Jesuit Case Series Summer Workshop
Call For Papers
The Society for Case Research invites cases and papers from faculty with an interest in case writing. Submissions can include:
1. Embryo cases - Have an idea for a case? Create a short draft and identify some learning outcomes. That's all you need to participate. Your embryo will receive feedback from experienced case writers.
2. Full case studies - The Journal of Case Studies (JCS) and Business Case Journal (BCJ) publish full-length case studies in two or three issues a year. Submissions should include both a case and teaching note. JCS has a late September submission deadline. BCJ accepts submissions throughout the year.
3. Critical incidents - The Journal of Critical Incidents (JCI) is an annual journal that publishes short cases (3 pages maximum) that focus on a single decision point. JCI has a late May submission deadline.
4. Articles - Both JCS and BCJ accept articles related to case writing.
5. Panels - Submissions with multiple presenters related to a same topic are also considered for presentation.
*Manuscript guidelines for the journals can be found at: Manuscript_Guidelines.pdf.
As in the past, this year’s event will be a great opportunity for you to receive feedback from other case writers about your cases, critical incidents, and embryo cases.
Please login to submit a paper.Register / Login