Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Marketing & Sales filter Marketing & Sales
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
On August 15th 2013, Moritz Erhardt was found dead at his student housing. The official cause of death was an epileptic seizure possibly caused by the long hours and lack of rest associated with his work, after pulling “all-nighters” and “magic...
On January 16, 2013, Boeing had its newest and most advanced aircraft, the 787 Dreamliner, grounded worldwide due to fires that started in the airplane's batteries. The Lithium-Ion technology used in the 787 aircraft was a new feature used in...
In 1991, Apple mad a tax deal with the Irish government to pay very low tax rates, on the condition that the California-based company carry out its European operations in Ireland. This tax ruling is what the European Union has described as “...