Certified Social Venture
For Adult Learners and Business Leaders
Launch a new social venture or certify an existing business to embrace the GCSEN 4P social enterprise model. Get valuable one-on-one, executive-level coaching with a particular focus on how to access capital, generate sales and make your business bankable. You will also earn professional certifications and certified social venture badging for your business.
Two self-paced courses - often approved by institutions for 3-6 credits of Adult Continuing Education
- SE 101 - Social Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
- SE 102 – Social Venture Formulation
- Five hours of one-on-one, executive-level coaching
- Achieve two Social Entrepreneurship certificates
- Expand your professional and support network connections
- Receive Professional/grad school references provided by GCSEN
- Flexible scheduling - web-based/learn from anywhere
- Learn how to design and launch a Certified Social Venture
- Analytical Skills: Students will further develop and possess analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate issues faced in business and professional careers.
- Technological Skills: Students will further develop and possess the necessary technological skills to analyze problems, develop solutions, and convey information.
- Communication Skills: Oral - Students will further develop and possess the necessary oral communication skills to convey ideas and information effectively and persuasively.
- Communication Skills: Written- Students will further develop and possess the necessary written communication skills to convey ideas and information effectively and persuasively.
- Civic Awareness and Ethical Decision-Making: Students will further develop and possess the knowledge base and analytical skill to guide them when faced with ethical dilemmas in business. Students will have an increased awareness of political, civic, and public policy issues affecting a 4P Social Enterprise venture.
- Global Awareness: Students will develop further awareness of global economic issues and cultures.
- Business Knowledge/Integrative Abilities: Students will have an increased knowledge of the basic disciplines in 4P Social Enterprise business management, and be able to apply and integrate that knowledge effectively in business formulation, problem specification, and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Social Entrepreneurship: Students will have an increased understanding of and intellectual competence in the discipline of 4P Social Entrepreneurship.