Journal of Case Studies Volume 39, Issue 3
Submitted by Society for Case Research
June 6, 2022
Accounting & Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Information Systems, Strategy & General Management
journal preview, Business Journal, Case Studies, Journal of Case Studies, Society for Case Research, case writing, business cases
Area of Study:
Business and Management
This is the full preview of the Journal of Case Studies - Volume 39, Issue 3. Individual cases with the associated teaching notes can be found by searching the case title.
To Present or Not: Are Students Rational?
- Stefani Milovanska-Farrington, The University of Tampa
Creating Value: A Journey Through Four Companies
- Craig Sasse, Rockhurst University
- Tony Tocco, Rockhurst University
- Jason Cradit, Rockhurst University
An Unexpected Offer: Should Kristen Take It?
- Oi Lin Cheung, Indiana University East
Turning Point: Assessing Business Viability at the Goulet Pen Company
- Nikolaus T. Butz, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- C. R. Marshall, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point