Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
In 1991, Apple mad a tax deal with the Irish government to pay very low tax rates, on the condition that the California-based company carry out its European operations in Ireland. This tax ruling is what the European Union has described as “...