Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
Healthcare providers (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, hospitals) contribute to the growth of an economy. In many cases, hospitals are the largest employers in their communities. Healthcare jobs are often high paying, high technology jobs. They...
In 2008, the U.S. fell into the worst recession in decades and the Federal Reserve and the Federal Open Market Committee immediately began work to address the economic issues facing the nation. The unemployment rate rose above 10 percent during...