Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Faculty/Researchers filter Faculty/Researchers
- (-) Remove Entrepreneurship filter Entrepreneurship
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
The Economy of Communion (EoC) is a worldwide entrepreneurial movement which sees the person, rather than profit, as the most important focus of business. Pope Francis has strongly supported this movement, as did Popes Benedict and John Paul II...