Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
- (-) Remove Asia - Pacific filter Asia - Pacific
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...