Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Syllabus/Schedule filter Syllabus/Schedule
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Ethics & Social Justice (0)
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Operations (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- No (0)
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...
In 1991, Apple mad a tax deal with the Irish government to pay very low tax rates, on the condition that the California-based company carry out its European operations in Ireland. This tax ruling is what the European Union has described as “...
In 2008, the U.S. fell into the worst recession in decades and the Federal Reserve and the Federal Open Market Committee immediately began work to address the economic issues facing the nation. The unemployment rate rose above 10 percent during...