Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Human Resources & Organizational Behavior filter Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This is one of several resources from a larger set of instructional materials from the IAJBS. This particular section offers 10 exercises for home and class work in subject areas associated with international business venturing and socio-...
This is one of several resources from a larger set of instructional materials from IAJBS. This particular section offers 6 cases associated with international business venturing and socio-economic development. This pedagogy prioritizes...
Perhaps no brand is more deeply embedded in American culture than that of The Walt Disney Company. So, it was especially shocking when the company decide to use the H-1B visa system to replace hundreds of American IT workers with cheaper,...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...
In this decision case, the CEO of an insurance company located in the European Union is faced with a dilemma related to a breach of confidentiality on the part of a senior manager. She needs to determine a course of action that fits with...