Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
The University of Surrey has filed multiple patents in the United Kingdom on behalf of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robot, Device for the Autonomous Bootstrapping of Unified Sentience (DABUS). The two ideas were artificially created by DABUS...