Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Assignment filter Assignment
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Latin & South America filter Latin & South America
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Operations (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- No (0)
The University of Surrey has filed multiple patents in the United Kingdom on behalf of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robot, Device for the Autonomous Bootstrapping of Unified Sentience (DABUS). The two ideas were artificially created by DABUS...
On August 15th 2013, Moritz Erhardt was found dead at his student housing. The official cause of death was an epileptic seizure possibly caused by the long hours and lack of rest associated with his work, after pulling “all-nighters” and “magic...
On January 16, 2013, Boeing had its newest and most advanced aircraft, the 787 Dreamliner, grounded worldwide due to fires that started in the airplane's batteries. The Lithium-Ion technology used in the 787 aircraft was a new feature used in...
The world’s largest sports organization, FIFA, is caught in a corruption scandal as the U.S. Department of Justice leads a criminal investigation that indicts 14 of its top officials from North, Central and South America and the Caribbean on...
Perhaps no brand is more deeply embedded in American culture than that of The Walt Disney Company. So, it was especially shocking when the company decide to use the H-1B visa system to replace hundreds of American IT workers with cheaper,...