Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...