Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Other Audience filter Other Audience
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Africa (0)
- Asia - Pacific (0)
- Europe (0)
- Latin & South America (0)
- North America (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- No (0)
Analyzing Cedar Creek Credit Union (CCCU) Elm Street Branch data, and keeping in mind that member service was the top priority for herself as a board member, Jamie wondered what position she should take on closing the Elm Street Branch. Jamie...
The following project was conducted in partnership with University of Detroit Mercy and Ford Community Corps. Multiple non-profits were approached to make this project possible such as; ERACCE, Detroit Audubon, Detroit International Wild-Life...
“Get To Wow!”
Finally, a SELF-GUIDING BOOK to take students, adult learners, businesspeople, makers, and searchers on the path to finding and activating their INNER SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR.
Social Entrepreneurs run economically...