Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Executive Education filter Executive Education
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...
This paper is intended to help faculty develop cases that are more than classroom exercises. The authors of this article advance the notion that excellent case studies, including those in accounting and finance, are indeed possible. The...
“We cannot get new banks to join the LIBOR panel. This is unfortunate from my perspective. But you can understand the situation of a bank chief executive who has to explain to shareholders why the bank should join a LIBOR panel, given the past...