Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Latin & South America filter Latin & South America
- (-) Remove Executive Education filter Executive Education
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
The University of Surrey has filed multiple patents in the United Kingdom on behalf of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robot, Device for the Autonomous Bootstrapping of Unified Sentience (DABUS). The two ideas were artificially created by DABUS...
Lucelia was a retired teacher who bought a farm in early 2006 with her savings, after 30 years as a Biology teacher for children aged 11 to 18. The farm was located in the sector of San Bernardo, a rural area of the municipality of Ibague,...