Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Marketing & Sales filter Marketing & Sales
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
A consistent finding in sustainability research is that women are eco-friendlier than men, a gap usually ascribed to differences in socialization. Our research explored a corollary process—the cognitive association of environmentalism with...
Marketing education in Jesuit business schools, as in most other business schools, is mainly oriented towards traditional for-profit business enterprises. Over the last decade interest has grown in the field of social entrepreneurship and in...
Sustainable marketing is one of the main challenges facing firms over the next few years because of its potential impact on both the growth of firms and the image of business people, hence the need for executives to manage its implementation....