Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Ethics & Social Justice (0)
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior (0)
- Operations (0)
- Strategy & General Management (0)
- Faculty/Researchers (0)
- Executive Education (0)
- Other Audience (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- Yes (0)
This course is designed in a modular format so educators can choose the elements and applications most suitable for their course objectives. Alternately, the course will be offered online, each semester when warranted, facilitated by Dr. Facca-...
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...