Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Latin & South America filter Latin & South America
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This is one of several resources from a larger set of instructional materials from IAJBS. This particular section offers 6 cases associated with international business venturing and socio-economic development. This pedagogy prioritizes...
This study compares learning outcomes, for an undergraduate statistics course, of traditional sections versus a section based on the Ignatian Pedagogy Paradigm (IPP section). It is a before/after-study of 200+ students in a total of six...
Healthcare providers (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, hospitals) contribute to the growth of an economy. In many cases, hospitals are the largest employers in their communities. Healthcare jobs are often high paying, high technology jobs. They...
The Economy of Communion (EoC) is a worldwide entrepreneurial movement which sees the person, rather than profit, as the most important focus of business. Pope Francis has strongly supported this movement, as did Popes Benedict and John Paul II...