Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Faculty/Researchers filter Faculty/Researchers
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This paper aims to describe how sustainability can be introduced in a core Operations and Supply Chain Management (SCM) course. In response to a recent call for a paradigm shift in Jesuit business education (Garanzini, et al, 2020) and in...
Cases in Corporate Ethics 3.1: Nelson Mandela, the freedom fighter who led the emancipation of South Africa from white minority rule, who emerged from 27 years in prison to become South Africa’s first elected black president and a global symbol...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...