Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove Syllabus/Schedule filter Syllabus/Schedule
- (-) Remove Journal filter Journal
- (-) Remove Marketing & Sales filter Marketing & Sales
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Executive Education (0)
- Other Audience (0)
- Africa (0)
- Asia - Pacific (0)
- Europe (0)
- Latin & South America (0)
- (none) (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
This course gives students the chance to develop their knowledge and thinking about entrepreneurial opportunities by applying marketing concepts to the specific challenges of the small business, start-up, or entrepreneurial setting. The...
This is an introductory Entrepreneurship course for those contemplating an Entrepreneurship major and minor with an opportunity to vie for a business loan to start a businesson campus. It is open to all students across campus.The course is...
This course is structured to present you with the basic principles and practices of sales management and direct selling.Students will be exposed to the multi-faceted nature of the sales manager’s job and will analyze the structure of the sales...
In principle, a business ought to thrive when its leaders make good plans (plans that provide for compensation greater than the risk implied in those plans), and its people bring those plans to fruition. However, in practice, dynamic causeand-...