Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This paper is intended to help faculty develop cases that are more than classroom exercises. The authors of this article advance the notion that excellent case studies, including those in accounting and finance, are indeed possible. The...
In 1991, Apple mad a tax deal with the Irish government to pay very low tax rates, on the condition that the California-based company carry out its European operations in Ireland. This tax ruling is what the European Union has described as “...
Cyprus Airways was the national carrier of the Republic of Cyprus. Established in 1947 and predominantly state-owned, the airline became known for being poorly managed and consistently losing money. The latest public money injection took place...
In 2012, a couple from Cyprus, Andreas and Elena Ioannou, faced the challenge of recovering their investment in the capital securities of Laiki Bank, the second largest bank in Cyprus. They had purchased the securities in 2009–2010, tempted by...
“We cannot get new banks to join the LIBOR panel. This is unfortunate from my perspective. But you can understand the situation of a bank chief executive who has to explain to shareholders why the bank should join a LIBOR panel, given the past...