Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Undergraduate Students filter Undergraduate Students
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Information Systems (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Executive Education (0)
- Other Audience (0)
- Africa (0)
- Asia - Pacific (0)
- Latin & South America (0)
- (none) (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- No (0)
This case study focuses on the success of Felipe Lopez as the CEO of companies in a medium-sized city in Colombia. The case allows students to examine different leadership theories and styles by exploring Lopez’s characteristics, experiences,...
A fintech mortgage company, Better.com, recently positioned itself to go public. Investor momentum began to slow, however, largely because of Founder and CEO Vishal Garg’s
multiple management misjudgments. When Garg fired a large number...
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn intends to introduce the first mass-produced all-electric car, the Leaf, in December 2010. His expectation is that by 2012 the vehicle will be mass marketed to the public. If electric cars account for one tenth of all...
It was budget time and Maria, the CEO of the YWCA of White Plains and Central Westchester (YW), was once again facing the issue of how she was going to explain declining revenue numbers and negative profit before overhead. Management was...
This case study introduces Perry Pallet, a small pallet manufacturer created to pursue sustainability within an industry that was going through a rapid sustainability-related transformation. This case outlines operational and sustainability...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...