Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Europe filter Europe
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...
In 1991, Apple mad a tax deal with the Irish government to pay very low tax rates, on the condition that the California-based company carry out its European operations in Ireland. This tax ruling is what the European Union has described as “...
In 2008, the U.S. fell into the worst recession in decades and the Federal Reserve and the Federal Open Market Committee immediately began work to address the economic issues facing the nation. The unemployment rate rose above 10 percent during...