Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Strategy & General Management filter Strategy & General Management
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
A fintech mortgage company, Better.com, recently positioned itself to go public. Investor momentum began to slow, however, largely because of Founder and CEO Vishal Garg’s
multiple management misjudgments. When Garg fired a large number...
It was budget time and Maria, the CEO of the YWCA of White Plains and Central Westchester (YW), was once again facing the issue of how she was going to explain declining revenue numbers and negative profit before overhead. Management was...
If the night watchman at the Swedish sales office had been watching -- which he wasn't -- he would have noticed on two of the twenty three video screens a single, tall, athletic figure softly walk down the darkened hall and place a single piece...