Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
- (-) Remove Information Systems filter Information Systems
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This module aims to help the students apply the NLP methods to real text datasets for business insights – the coding component.
This is one of two modules in a teaching package. The first module, which can be downloaded...
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...