Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Executive Education filter Executive Education
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...
A former mutual fund chief investment officer, Mike Atherton, was concerned about the future volatility of bonds in a likely environment of rising interest rates. The focus of the case concerns capital budgeting decisions about Mike’s real...
“The Tax-exempt Status of AARP” is a descriptive case study. It covers the aftermath of the issuance of Behind the Veil: The AARP America Doesn’t Know, a 40-page Investigative Report released by Wally Herger (Representative, California) and...