Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove North America filter North America
- (-) Remove Other Audience filter Other Audience
- (-) Remove Accounting & Finance filter Accounting & Finance
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
This decision-based critical incident describes Karl Gibson’s worry about how to prevent theft and other fraud at International Retail, LLC (IR). Unfortunately, Karl has just caught his online salesperson, Larry Felding, stealing company...
This incident is a decision critical incident covering the valuation of Tesla, based on the market perception and the fundamentals. As of November 24, 2017, Tesla’s stock price has been increasing significantly through the year, but the stock...
This descriptive case is a captivating story of Russia’s No. 2 airline, TRANSAERO, which was forced to abruptly suspend its flights in October 2015 due to bankruptcy proceedings filed against the company by its key creditors. The bankruptcy...