Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
- (-) Remove Africa filter Africa
- (-) Remove Asia - Pacific filter Asia - Pacific
- (-) Remove Graduate Students filter Graduate Students
Area of Study
- Covid-19 Research (0)
- Research Methods (0)
- murder case (0)
- Education (0)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (0)
- Law (0)
- Liberal Arts (0)
- Religion (0)
- Sciences (0)
- Accounting & Finance (0)
- Economics (0)
- Entrepreneurship (0)
- Ethics & Social Justice (0)
- Human Resources & Organizational Behavior (0)
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education (0)
- Marketing & Sales (0)
- Operations (0)
- Strategy & General Management (0)
- Faculty/Researchers (0)
- Executive Education (0)
- Other Audience (0)
- Spanish (0)
Includes Teaching Notes
- Yes (0)
There is mounting evidence that technology and automation are contributing to increasing income inequality. There is no doubt that technology improves productivity, accelerates economic growth, allows information and knowledge sharing, creates...
Privacy is not a new concept and definitions continue to take shape. Generally speaking, privacy refers to the right to be left alone. Specific to information, privacy refers to having control over how your personal information is collected,...
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
This category is generated from the recognition that there is a great deal of information generated by organizations in the global economy that can be used for the betterment of society. This information affects social institutions through a...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...