Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove (none) filter (none)
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
Among many modern trends reflecting shifts in the way consumers satisfy their needs is the rising popularity of consumption modes based on renting, lending, leasing, and/or sharing. It is referred to as access-based consumption. Once treated as...