Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Browse by individual material type and use our filters to help sort the results to suit your requirements.
Area of Study:
- (-) Remove Business and Management filter Business and Management
- (-) Remove Cases/Articles filter Cases/Articles
Includes Teaching Notes:
- (-) Remove English filter English
- (-) Remove 13 – 25 filter 13 – 25
- (-) Remove Lecture materials filter Lecture materials
Area of Study
Includes Teaching Notes
Generally, ethical issues involve a choice between value systems -- an individual's, an organization's, and/or society's. Ethical dilemmas arise when there is a conflict between those values and choices that need to be made that result in those...
Algorithmic bias is a term that describes the fact that computer programs that use machine learning can be discriminatory, or unfair. Algorithms are step-by-step processes that are written in computer programming code. Machine learning is a...