- Journal Consortium
- Scholarly Articles
- Inner Compass Magazine
- Journal of Management for Global Sustainability
- Review of Business
- Advances in Management & Ethics Research
- Journal of Jesuit Business Education (JJBE)
- Journal of Management, Spirituality and Religion
- Society for Case Research
- Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal
- Inspirational Paradigm for Jesuit Business Education
About Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion
Since the Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion (JMSR) was established in 2004, it has become the first port of call for academics interested in the spiritual and religious aspects of managing and organizing.
It serves three large communities:
- Students, scholars and practitioners of spirituality as pertaining to management and organizations,
- Management academics and practising managers,
- Scholars in religion studies and of religious affairs.
JMSR serves as a meeting forum and fosters cross-fertilisation in these communities. It wishes to encompass, without prejudging any belief or none, a multitude of interests and concerns. Our sole criterion is academic rigour and scientific merit. It seeks to define the field through conceptual, theoretical and empirical understandings of MSR that include:
- Examining MSR through different traditions
- Exploring the relationship between MSR and society
- Critical and interdisciplinary work that may extend the boundaries of MSR
- Metaphysical explanations of MSR
We are the prime dedicated academic forum for disseminating work, for the development of theory, for reporting best practice, and for the exchange of ideas and debate in Management, Spirituality and Religion. We pledge to continue and be the recognized leaders in this field of study.
As evidenced in the success of the Management, Spirituality and Religion Special Interest Group of the Academy of Management, this field is gathering momentum. The mission of this journal is to provide a dedicated forum for disseminating work, for the development of theory and best practice, and for the exchange of ideas and debate in this growing field of interest.
Login/Register to use the contact form.